Wednesday, November 16, 2011

ColorFIX Mellow Yellow Dig-ETTE-al Kit


Kit: ColorFIX Mellow Yellow Dig-ETTE-al Kit by Fay-ETTE designs

Layout: ray of sunshine

It was love at first site. Seriously. I LOVE this kit. Everything about it. Everything. The colors, the clouds, the flowers, the papers. Everything. My new favorite kit. It was actually intimidating trying to come up with a layout with this kit because I love it so much.

But really?? when I found these photos, the inspiration came. I had seen this awesome paper layout months ago that had the title "you make me happy when skies are grey" and it was really awesome. As soon as I saw this kit, and these photos... I knew I had to lift that layout. See the original here
Anyways, I digress. Quinn used to stick his tongue out to crawl. He also had that slight bow legged bull dog crawl... so the combo of the two was too cute for words. Dontchyathink??


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment