Sunday, December 4, 2011

Template Set 37 & Merry Berry



Template: JUMPSTART YOUR LAYOUT Templates - SET 37

Kit: Merry Berry by LouCee designs
Layout: Uncle Mike

Another great template/kit combo this week! I used to rely on templates when I first started scrapping. They are great for beginners. Elements are shaded and you just have to replace theirs for yours. Easy! When I got more confident in my own skills I used them less, but I have recently rekindled my love for them. They are awesome when I am feeling a little less than inspired! It is like a cure for writers block, only scrapping style! And what can I say about this kit? It is Christmas! Nuff said.

Christmas is always better when there is a baby to snuggle! My brother and his then girlfriend (now fiance) Tesla taking turns snuggling Quinn.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment