Tuesday, December 20, 2011

ZigZag Lines! Dec-Jan 2011


Kits: Dec/Jan 2011 Zig Zag Lines!
Layout: delight

Ok, I used like 4 kits from this set... too many to post them all! Just go check the whole line out! Basically all the designers get make mini kits that all match each others. So you can use pieces from each kit to make layouts! Such a fun idea. A neat version of a store collab. From just paper sets, just elements sets, to templates, alphas, and full on mini kits.

I love these photos of Quinn. The tiny smirk is just too cute. I had to think of a good title for this and you know how much I struggle with anything wordy on my layouts. So I looked up a thesaurus online and came up with Delight. I just knew there were a lot of good bible verses on taking delight in things, so I did a quick search and found this one in Zephaniah. Too perfect.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment