Monday, July 25, 2011

In The Garden collab by t for me designs and Sugary Fancy


Kit: In The Garden collab by t for me designs and Sugary Fancy

Layout: planted

When I saw this kit, I knew I had the perfect photos for it. I have a long series of shots of Seth's little garden. From planting to full growth. My only regret is my lighting for the pictures wasn't the best. Luckily the beautiful bright colors of the kit totally make up for it.

So Seth got a little garden kit as a present... and if you know us, you know we don't have much in the way of a yard. This was perfect. A small little planted and Seth was able to do most of it himself. He was so mesmerized by the growth process and how from day to day he could see the changes. Hopefully another layout with the full size plant will soon follow.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment