Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday's Inspirational Pickins

So we all need inspiration sometimes... gotta get the mojo flowing. So here are a few layouts that caught my eye as I was browsing the Me So Scrappy Gallery. Let the inspiration soar!

Pictures linked



Best Dad by purple_colourz
I love all the layers of paper and the colors of the layout. Beautiful.




Keens by heathergw
I love titles being worked into a cluster. I also love the non traditional subject of this layout.





Dr Suess with Dad by Tronesia
I love the composition of this layout and I love the layering. The green leaves were what drew my attention. Great pictures for a great memory.





rain-or-shine by hobbes130
All I can say is that the main photo is awesome!! Talk about an awesome catch! Brilliant.





Summer Love by Linnepin
I love simple layouts like this, especially when the photo is so beautiful on its own. Adding the heart shape in the sand over the top is a wonderful touch.

Photobucket

3 comments: