Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday's Inspirational Pickins

I browsed the DST Gallery this week and found these beauties! Be inspired, go scrap!

Images Linked

Fishing Hole by Coila
Tis the season! I dont often love camping kits, but I do love this one. I love the elements of this page and the composition is great. The circle photos are great and the papers are so fun.





kowabunga_wm by whitneyt
The word art and waves/sand are awesome on this layout. Really striking. I love the papers in the background and the pennant flags.





73 facts by iciclelady
This is an awesome idea and it is beautifully executed. I love the focal point of the cluster in the middle and the facts surrounding it.





Advice from Maya Angelou by jacinda
The colors and large photo caught my eye from the gallery and then I fell in love when I read the quotes. Such a great idea for jouraling in a layout. The photo is beautiful and the paper/elements look like they were made for it!





Blue alchemy by tizote59
The clustering on this is beautiful and the shadowing is perfect. Just an overall lovely layout.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my layout. It's made my day!

    ReplyDelete