Saturday, July 23, 2011

ZZS Birthday Grab Bag by Pink Reptile Designs


Kit: ZZS Birthday Grab Bag by Pink Reptile Designs

Layout: you two

Admittedly, this is my first grab bag... I have never played with one before so I didn't know what to expect! I wasn't worried because Pink Reptile always has great kits, but it is still a little nerve racking. Rest assured though, this kit is really beautiful. I love all the shabby elements in it.

Mother's Day again, trying to get a good picture of the two boys by themselves. I really love these shots though because there is a range of emotions going on here. Seth looking totally tickled in one that he is holding his brother and Quinn in the other shot looking at Seth in what looks like admiration or maybe he is thinking that his brother is weird... totally plausible. Ahhh, I love my boys!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment