Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday's Inspirational Pickins

Another week has flown by! I started the week browsing the DigiShopTalk gallery and ended in the MeSoScrapy gallery- not sure how that happened. So this week you get a selection from both. Either way- be inspired!!

Pictures linked


Happily Ever After by lilibug
This is a really beautiful layout. I love all the vines and the lace along the edge. The red is a great pop!





tropical escape by mrshobbes
I love the colors and the composition of this. The journaling as a focal point is really effective. Beautifully done.






Be Happy by MLee
How serene and picturesque is that photo?! Gorgeous. I love that it is the main focus of the layout and that the kit compliments it so well. Beautiful!





sunshine by AnikA
The colors of this layout really drew my eye in and then I started looking at all the adorable elements in the kit, so cute. I love the composition and layering.





my sweet monster by MummyD
I love the composition and shadowing. The elements running off the page is really fun, especially with the theme of the kit. Such a fun layout.





you're a star by becca1976
I love the colors and how they pop, the simple composition is really stunning. I sometimes for get that less is more!





April Faves 2011 by Nettio
This is so pretty. I love the paper blocking and the overall composition. Such a fun idea for a layout too. Take a moment to browse her gallery! Her style is quite stunning.



Well that is all for this week! Hope your weekend was restful and your upcoming week is stress free!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much , what an honour !

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU FOR THE GSO!! MADE MY DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much - what an honour, especially to be mentioned in such amazing company. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete